This weeks lesson focused on thought and language and how they manifest our environment. Each of the statements in the Master Keys lessons can be associated with one of the Seven Laws of the Mind. The Seven Laws of the Mind are:
1. Law of Substitution – We cannot think about two things at the same time. If a negative thought enters your mind try to think about God instead. If that is too big a reach at the time, use any fond memory or other pleasant thought. Jesus, the Master Teacher, said, “Resist not evil,” meaning turn from it and think about something else instead.
2. Law of Relaxation – Mental effort defeats itself, exactly the opposite of physical effort. A relaxed, calm state of mind, is the only doorway to progress mentally. Relaxation of thought is the only access to Infinite Intelligence.
3. Law of Practice – The 5 P’s…Perfect Practice Prevents Poor Performance. Our bewilderment of magnificence in others, upon further inspection, finds, as Wooden shares, You’ll find most of it is practice; the rest of it is work.” With practice of the correct things, we improve on the other six Laws of the Mind.
4. Law of Forgiveness – To access the Divine and the subconscious to the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent Creator we must forgive everyone and anyone to clear the channel. There can be no connection to the Divine mind where anger or resentment against a brother or sister, justified or not, exists.
5. Law of Dual Thought – Thought is a combination of ideation and feeling. We can attach any feeling to a thought we want.
6. Law of Subconscious – As soon as the subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and it works constantly, 24-7, to manifest demand – accessing a reservoir of infinite resources.
7. Law of Growth – Whatever we think about grows. What we forget atrophies.
This week we trace a battleship back to its origin which is of course, an idea. Everything, regardless of its size, is the result of an idea, use of the imagination, intangible to tangible.
I would say the mind is mighty powerful. Would you agree?